Adim ukulele chord
The Adim ukulele chord is a diminished triad chord and contains the notes A-Eb-A-C. To build Adim chord, you need to use 1 b3 b5 formula.
How to Play Adim chord on ukulele?
- Place your index finger on the 2nd fret of G-string.
- Your middle finger on the 3rd fret of C-string
- Place your little finger on the 5th fret of E-string,
- Place your ring finger on the 3rd fret of A string.
- Strum all strings. That’s the Adim !
There are several different ways to play Adim. In this video, you will see the most “finger-friendly” version of this chord. Watch the video and learn how to play Adim chord , on ukuleles tuned to Standard (gCEA) ukulele tuning.
Teach Yourself How To Play Ukulele with the best ukulele books and DVDs