Bdim ukulele chord
The Bdim ukulele chord is a diminished triad chord and contains the notes B-D-F-B. To build Bdim chord, you need to use 1 b3 b5 formula.
How to Play Bdim chord on ukulele?
- Place your index finger on the 1st fret of E-string.
- Your middle finger on the 2nd fret of C-string
- Place your ring finger on the 2nd fret of A-string,
- Place your little finger on the 4th fret of top G string.
- Strum all strings. That’s the Bdim !
There are several different ways to play Bdim. In this video, you will see the most “finger-friendly” version of this chord. Watch the video and learn how to play Bdim chord , on ukuleles tuned to Standard (gCEA) ukulele tuning.
Teach Yourself How To Play Ukulele with the best ukulele books and DVDs