Baug ukulele chord
The Baug ukulele chord is an Augmented triad chord and contains the notes B-Eb-G-B. To build Baug chord, you need to use 1 3 #5 formula.
How to Play Baug chord on ukulele?
- Place your index finger on the 2nd fret of the bottom A-string.
- Your middle finger on the 3rd fret of the C-string
- Place your ring finger on the 3rd fret of the E-string,
- Little finger on the 4th fret on the top g-string
- Strum all four strings. That’s the Baug !
There are several different ways to play Baug. In this video, you will see the most “finger-friendly” version of this chord. Watch the video and learn how to play Baug chord , on ukuleles tuned to Standard (gCEA) ukulele tuning.
Teach Yourself How To Play Ukulele with the best ukulele books and DVDs