Eaug ukulele chord
The Eaug ukulele chord is an Augmented triad chord and contains the notes Ab-E-Ab-C. To build Eaug chord, you need to use 1 3 #5 formula.
How to Play Eaug chord on ukulele?
- Place your little finger on the 4th fret of the E-string.
- Ring finger on the 4th fret of the C-string.
- Middle finger on the 3rd fret of the A-string
- Index finger on the 1st fret of the top g-string.
- Strum all four strings. That’s the Eaug !
There are several different ways to play Eaug. In this video, you will see the most “finger-friendly” version of this chord. Watch the video and learn how to play Eaug chord , on ukuleles tuned to Standard (gCEA) ukulele tuning.
Teach Yourself How To Play Ukulele with the best ukulele books and DVDs