Ddim7 ukulele chord
The Ddim7 ukulele chord is a Seventh (diminished) chord and contains the notes D- F- G#- B. To build Ddim7 chord, you need to use 1 b3 b5 bb7 formula.
How to Play Ddim7 chord on ukulele?
- Place your index finger on the 1st fret of the top g- string
- Your middle finger on the 1st fret of the E-string
- Your ring finger on the 2nd fret of the C-string
- Place your little finger on the 2nd fret of the bottom A-string
- Strum all strings. That’s the Ddim7 !
There are several different ways to play Ddim7. In this video, you will see the most “finger-friendly” version of this chord. Watch the video and learn how to play Ddim7 chord , on ukuleles tuned to Standard (gCEA) ukulele tuning.
Teach Yourself How To Play Ukulele with the best ukulele books and DVDs