Abm ukulele chord
The G#m (Abm) ukulele chord is a triad (minor) chord and contains the notes B,Eb,Ab,B. To build G#m (Abm) chord, you need to use 1 b3 5 formula.
How to Play G#m (Abm) chord on ukulele?
- Place your index finger on the 2-nd fret of A-string
- Place your pinky finger on the 4-th fret of E-string
- Place your middle finger on the 3-rd fret of C-string
- Place your ring finger on the 4-th fret of g-string
- Strum all 4 strings. That’s the G#m (Abm) chord !
There are several different ways to play G#m (Abm). In this video, you will see the most “finger-friendly” version of this chord. Watch the video and learn how to play G#m (Abm) chord , on ukuleles tuned to Standard (gCEA) ukulele tuning.
Teach Yourself How To Play Ukulele with the best ukulele books and DVDs
WHAT UKULELE ACCESSORIES DO I NEED?
More Ukulele books